sábado, 29 de mayo de 2010

CONVERSATIONS WITH CRISTOBAL IN THE CLASSSROOM


Zule: Cristobal I have tickets to the baseball game on saturday.

Would you like to go?


Cristobal: I'd like to, but I have my homework.


Zule: Cristobal Would you like to come over for dinner tonigth?


Cristobal: I'd like to but I want to go to the fair with my friends.


Zule: Cristobal Would you like to go to the gym with me on friday night?


Cristobal: Yes, I'd really like to go.


Zule: There's a great movie on TV tonight.Would you like to watch it with me?


Cristobal: Yes, I'd really like to go.

2 comentarios:

  1. en esta entrada con mi compañero de clases cristobal practicamos la pronunciacion de las oraciones y de como aceptar o rechazar una invitacion con cualquier pretexto

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow, Zule, another good entry from you. How are you today? Happy Thursday! Only one day left until the weekend!

    I love the weekends. Saturdays and Sundays are when I relax, but sometimes I help my wife around the house with chores.

    We also like to go to the pool. Do you like to swim? Have you ever been to the new pool next to the Superior Beer Warehouse?

    Sorry I can't chat more right now, I need to read more blog entries!

    ResponderEliminar